If you have the feeling that your website is not performing as it’s supposed to, consider giving it a makeover. Redesign doesn’t mean changing every single element of your site. It means that you change its functionality and give it a new look and feel that adheres to current web design trends.
Consider a re-design if;
- Your website is not mobile-friendly
- Your website does not incorporate social media
- Your website lacks SEO strategy
- Your website requires new features
- Your website design looks out of date and obsolete
A Stanford study about website credibility shows that 75% of users form an opinion about a business credibility based on its website look. It is also factual that technology changes faster than we can keep up. Therefore, if you built your website 3 years ago, you should consider a redesign.